This morning, I came across the following chart that attempts to answer the question, “Should I workout today?” Oversimplification aside, the inescapable answer is yes!
Need more motivation? Here are 20 reasons to workout today!
- Because it makes you happier
- Because exercise extends your life expectancy
- Because your body is made to move
- Because it lowers your risk factor for disease and illness
- Because sweat is fat crying
- Because you deserve it
- Because it will make your body stronger
- Because you have goals
- Because you’ll fit better in airplane and movie theater seats
- Because you’ll like looking in the mirror
- Because sweating is good for your skin
- Because challenging your limits is a good thing
- Because it reduces healthcare costs
- Because you look sexy when you sweat
- Because you’ll sleep better tonight
- Because it will make you feel more confident
- Because it’s good for your heart
- Because exercise helps you be the best version of you
- Because keeping your body in good condition is an extension of honoring life
- Because no one has ever regretted a workout. Ever.
And that’s just for starters. Share another reason to workout today in the comments below!